Re: [vfio-users] cpu usage in guest != cpu usage in host, even with exclusive pinning

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 6:31 PM, Quentin Deldycke <quentindeldycke gmail com> wrote:
I tried a few with unigine valley and cinebench benchmark.

Totally no difference on scores, no dpc latency difference also.

But it is effective for turbostat when pc is in idle:

at default value turbostat reports ~35w (cores of vm all time around 1.5ghz)
at 0 turbostat report 20w (cores of vm around 300-400 mhz (6% busy)

Did not try "real gaming" for the moment. Did this remotely...

--
Deldycke Quentin