Re: [vfio-users] PSA: Disable transparent huge pages on v4.5+

Are there any visible symptoms that occur when this happens?  I've been running 4.5.0 since the week it released and haven't run into any unexpected issues (NVIDIA virtualization checks occasionally bite me, but I consider that expected).  Just trying to determine if it's worth fixing what doesn't appear to be broken currently.