Re: [vfio-users] Host hard lockups

On 05/08/2016 22:26, Bronek Kozicki wrote:
I had something similar too, it was happening few times per month. And
then it stopped, but I do not remember what changed back then :( Could
be hardware change since I switched around that time from AMD to nVidia
Quadro, or could be software change as I upgraded to qemu 2.5 (but I see
you are running 4.6, so probably not this).

I meant to say I also upgraded my kernel to 4.1, then removed this part but stupidly left parentheses, obviously irrelevant

B.