[vfio-users] Troubleshooting PCI Pass-through

Dear Mr. Alex WIlliamson,

I have asked before about problems using Ubuntu and Windows as guests for PCI Pass-through.
As Mr. Alex said, the success rate of GTX 570 cards is not high. However, I would like to know how can I make a detailed troubleshooting in this case for report purposes, I mean is there a way I can find the cause of the problem by checking KVM or kernel logs ? I am still a beginner in this area.