[vfio-users] Asus P6T Deluxe unofficial BIOS

Hey there,

i've got two Boards, Asus P6T Deluxe and non-Deluxe Version. Ive running a Xeon X5650 on it, but
VT-d is routed through bios(dmesg told me), and the DMAR-Table is broken.
On the xen page i've found this "ASUS P6T Deluxe (Intel X58 chipset) requires (currently non-public) BIOS update to correct DMAR-table issue".

Does anyone know if there is a unofficial bios with corrected DMAR-Table? google is not my friend^^
didnt find anything useful :(

greet Spirit