[vfio-users] AMD ReLive not working in Windows 10

Quentin Deldycke quentindeldycke at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 09:05:25 UTC 2016

Hi, Don't know if this is related, but for these 2 problems:

Wolfenstein The New Order - runs poorly almost twice as native
Gas Guzzlers Extreme - also runs poorly
(and possibly the one on hots)

Please check on Wattman that your graphic card ram is running at full
speed. These version have introduced a bug on multi-screen config where ram
is stuck at extremely low frequency:

https://community.amd.com/thread/208845

I am meeting this issue on a r9 290...

--