[vfio-users] Xeon E5-2670 + ASRock Rack EP2C602

Zachary Boley zboley00 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 09:14:43 UTC 2016

I run 2 Xeon 5540s currently with my passthrough build, nothing fancy just
a normal Windows 10 VM with passthrough and everything seems setup real
well (had to switch to RAW instead of qcow2). Other than the occasional
audio scratch up it runs pretty much like windows would normally run. My
only question im still struggling with is making sure I pinned the correct
cpu cores (physical not hyperthreaded). Otherwise shouldnt be a massive
problem