[vfio-users] Help fixing iommu group

thibaut noah thibaut.noah at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 22:02:18 UTC 2016

I thought the patch was already applied in the version of fedora i was
using (4.2.3)

Nope, i thought this one meant boot was a valid option.
"The pcie_acs_override= boot option lets users opt-in specific devices or
sets of devices to assume ACS support."

My bad for the id.
How does one apply the patch to the kernel?