[vfio-users] In need for some help building acs patch for fedora

thibaut noah thibaut.noah at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 23:07:29 UTC 2016

Bumping this, i'm struggling for hours basically because the patch i'm
trying to use is too old.
Most recent i found was a modified version on the fedora forum suppose to
work on 4.1.3
Trying to fix it but without success so far.
I managed to get this :
http://ur1.ca/oju5v

First hunk is failing at 2819, not really a problem since this is
documentation.
The second (which is the first for quirck.c) succeeds but after that the
patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line.
I don't know how this is possible since every bracket is close but okay.

Did anyone manage to get his hands on a patch that will work with 4.2.3?
If not is there a version between my kernel and 4.1.3?