[vfio-users] [help] 2 identical GPUs in Arch

Garland Key david.garland.key at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 18:47:28 UTC 2016

Okay - I'll try it with pci-stub grabbing both at boot, then I'll unbind
both cards from the kernel in initramfs, then I'll assign one to vfio-pci
and the other to nvidia.  From there, systemd will take over and try to
boot x (I think) and if this script works, I will have overcome this
hurdle.  Hit me back if you think I'm not understanding something.