Re: [vfio-users] Trying to pass through USB controller.

Okay, I disabled xHCI in the bios and mapped all the ports. I want all 6 on Host Controller #2 to be passed through to the quest. It's 00:1a.0. I select that in Libvirt, so how do I make the mask which I want permanently passed through.

There are 6 ports on Controller #2. For Controller #1, there are 10 ports. However, 4 are under a hub that is on port 5. I could not find a port 6 for controller #1.

BTW, if you have one guest, you may want to check out the patches for qemu that use your host keyboard and mouse and pass them through as a PS2/USB device and you use both ctrl keys to switch back and forth.