Re: [vfio-users] [off topic] How to setup gmail to put all emails from the vfio users mailing list to a specific label?

I just started using google inbox and it will automatically group all emails with the same subject line together.  It's very tidy and I didn't think I'd like it until I realized it did this.  This is now my daily email driver and I switch to gmail if I need to write a more complicated email.