[vfio-users] Win10 guest stops responding. How to debug?

gui-gui at netcourrier.com gui-gui at netcourrier.com
Sat Feb 27 12:37:57 UTC 2016

Thank you for the info about hugepages and hv_vapic.

As for my problem, it seems to be the virtio-scsi driver. I booted with "-hda <file>" and had no hangs. I should have tried earlier, especially since I was suspecting the disk already...
Which version of the scsi driver are people using for windows10?
I first installed version 0.1.112 (which was the latest at the time of install) and am now trying version 0.1.102 (the stable version), but these are win8 drivers as the iso doesn't seem to include win10 drivers, and I have had no hangs yet (even through a radeon update). I'll stick with those and see how it goes, unless someone can recommend a better version.
And now, on to the last problem, sound! I'll start a new thread.

Cheers,

--
Guillaume