[vfio-users] How do i get rid of the emulated gpu?

thibaut noah thibaut.noah at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 23:06:07 UTC 2016

Did you follow alex tutorial?
"Start with the machine details view in virt-manager and remove everything
we no longer need.  That includes the CDROM devices, the tablet, the
display, sound, serial, spice channel, video, virtio serial, and USB
redirectors.  We can also remove the IDE controller altogether now"
http://vfio.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/vfio-gpu-how-to-series-part-4-our-first.html