[vfio-users] CPU Provisioning Question.

Jonathan Scruggs j.scruggs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 19:06:50 UTC 2016

Thanks for your information. I was thinking of ways to maximise the
processor since we don't game all the time. Sometimes I would game and she
would look at Web pages, which doesn't use much processor at all. I will
keep them separate as you suggest just so that there will be no hiccups in
the future.

Thanks again.