[vfio-users] intel_iommu=on and aacraid / Adaptec 3805

A de Beus anthony.debeus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 14:01:39 UTC 2016

One can only imagine that the driver for this particular piece of hardware uses the iommu.  The only other case I know of is the AMD cards with their proprietary driver, which is incompatible with activating iommu in the bios.  Here the conflict must be in the aacraid driver. If I were smarter, I'd read the source of the driver. I suppose you could file a bug report.