Re: [vfio-users] Nvidia Error 43 and vendor_id state='on'

>     <hyperv>
>       <vendor_id state='on' value='SomeString'/>
>     </hyperv>

Hmm.. This is the first time I saw this. My "Nvidia High Definition
Audio" device no longer gives out the "error 47", so thanks. I never
cared to fix it before because I am not using the HDMI sound.

Is there an updated list of recommended settings?