[vfio-users] Far Cry Primal

I wanted to see if anyone else has been able to play this on a VM.  At this time it is the only one, and it forces a reboot.  I have a ticket in with Ubisoft, but with their heavy handed DRM I am concerned it might be DRM.

Was hoping to see if anyone has ran it to somewhat rule out the VM as being part of the issue.