Re: [vfio-users] Far Cry Primal

That did it, added that to my config file and was able to get into the game.   Thanks alot!

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 4:50 PM, Abdulla Bubshait <darkstego gmail com> wrote:

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 6:35 PM Brett Peckinpaugh <bp10 erylflynn com> wrote:
So I should try adding to my boot command line ignore_msrs=1 and give it a try?

 You add

options kvm ignore_msrs=1

to /etc/modprobe.d/kvm.conf

then reboot. (in other words, add ignore_msrs=1 as an option to kvm module load however that is done in your distro)