[vfio-users] Nvidia glitches on Windows 10 guest

Hi,

I found where come from the problem and it's the Network option in Qemu which freeze, slow my Win10 system.

I tried more Network options :
- Virtio option : Very bad performance when installed from virtio CD. Uninstall the driver and Win10 works like a charm but no Internet sadly.
- rtl8139 option : good performance. I haven't freeze but still glitch per moment. I can play at my Win games without problem.
- e1000 option : no glitches, freeze but play at games is impossible...

How it's possible that network option in Qemu can reduce the Windows performance.
In resume from the best to the low :
No internet > rtl8192 > e1000 > Network Virtio