[vfio-users] Nvidia glitches on Windows 10 guest

Nobody to help me how to resolv this issue ?
Or where i must to search to give your more informations.

I have my linux system on a ssd and the qemu image file on a HDD.

I don't understand why Network driver reduce and finally freeze the system. Uninstall it and the Win10 works great.

 I need your help guys.