Re: [vfio-users] Nvidia glitches on Windows 10 guest

Possibly because managing a virtual device is expensive in cpu time?
Possibly because these cpus who are managing these interrupts or shared with the vm?
Possibly because your dpc is bad when having a network interface?

Much possibilities, no information, much things already answered in this mailing list.

First of all:
 - dmesg
 - dps latency on the guest
 - xml file
 - cpu command line
 - core isolation or equivalent

Note that these catch lines are not the thing people like to read: "Nobody to help me how to resolv this issue ? "

--
Deldycke Quentin