[vfio-users] [Virt-Manager]Unable to install Nvidia driver (crash during installation)

Hi,

I have a big problem when i want to install the Nvidia driver on my Windows 10 VM.
The VM's creation and installation of Windows 10 is correct. I can use it without problem.

But during the installation of Nvidia driver, I have a BSOD with this error message :
SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
but KVM is hidden in my .xml (see pastebin)

I give you the pastebin which have these informations :
- Boot kernel line
- How i install Win10 on the VM
- Graphic card
- Libvirt xml