[vfio-users] Unable to validate XML file after modifications

Hi,

I think i found an issue when i want to validate and exit the .xml's configuration with virsh edit.
I noticed that if I have a path with accent in the xml file, it's unable to valide the modication.

On Virt-Manager, when i choose the Iso file, i have not complain about the path when i begin the installation. The path is this :
home/odelpasso/Téléchargements/ISO_Windows/Win10_1511_2_N_French_x64.iso

After the installation, when i want to delete the hyper-v line for my Nvidia and if i keep this line :
      <source file='/home/odelpasso/Téléchargements/ISO_Windows/Win10_1511_2_N_French_x64.iso'/>

I have this error when i want to validate :
error: XML document failed to validate against schema: Unable to validate doc against /usr/share/libvirt/schemas/domain.rng
Extra element devices in interleave
Element domain failed to validate content

Failed. Try again? [y,n,i,f,?]:

Delete the CDROM device on Virt-Manager resolv the issue. It's not a big issue but for a newbie like me, l lost more minutes to find where come from the problem.

Thanks,