[vfio-users] qemu 2.6.0 doesn't allow Win7 OVMF boot from DVD

Perhaps not strictly a vfio problem, but FYI, as it is likely to affect people on this list doing GPU passthrough.

I had a driver install problem in Windows 7 and had to boot my installation media to fix it, but found I could not.  Reverting from qemu 2.6.0 (under Arch) to qemu 2.5.1. fixes the problem.

2.6.0 only allows Win7 with SeaBios + cirrus.

There's a bug filed under Ubuntu: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qemu/+bug/1585008?comments=all