Re: [vfio-users] Mobo reccommendations/suggestions ?

Thank you all for your replies.
Alex, after I started this discussion I've learnt that some of the high end i7 processors with acs support that you recommend may be found for feasible prices nowadays. Since Im changing mobo, and since i can still send back the 3770, I might as well upgrade to a x77 or x99 chipset. Is there any particular, fairly cheap mobo you would recommend among those with these chipsets? I am definitely not very happy with asrock, after all the issues i've experienced with their firmwares, Asmedia, and now even the bent pins in the socket of my z77.