[vfio-users] Interrupt delta

I am again tinkering with my VM, trying to figure out why it is rather
slow. And i noticed if i boot windows install straight on hardware
process hacker displays interrupt delta ~4000 while running VM in qemu
displays interrupt delta 8000+. Maybe anyone have any clue what could be
causing this and any possible ways to reduce it on VM?