[vfio-users] Nvidia glitches on Windows 10 guest

Berillions berillions at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 17:31:22 UTC 2016

Hi guys,

I found where come from the issue. I have really in my PC 12Gb Memory RAM
(but the issue exist with real 8Gb Memory Ram).

If i give 4Gb or more to the VM, i have the glitches, corruption and
freeze. But, if i give only 2Gb for the guest the issue does not exist and
i can use Win10 correctly and play at games without problem.

Any ideas to find a solution to allocate more Memory Ram without to have
this issue ? (Because i would like to replace my 12GB (3x4Gb) by a 1x16Gb)

Thanks by advance,
Maxime