Re: [vfio-users] Nvidia glitches on Windows 10 guest

When i said in my message "real 8Gb Memory Ram", it means that I have 2 slots each one which contain 4Gb Memory Ram.
"real 12Gb Memory Ram", it means that I have 3 slots each one which contain 4Gb Memory Ram.

And yes, i created Hugepages for the VM with the Debian Wiki (https://wiki.debian.org/Hugepages).
For 2048Mb allocate to the VM, i set "vm.nr_hugepages" to 4096.

But i can't set 8192 to "vm.nr_hugepages" and set 4096MB for the Guest, I have not enough memory for the Host (I can use the host but if i launch Virt-Manager + VM, 99% of Memory Ram is used so the host freeze)

Are you using huge pages?