Re: [vfio-users] Nvidia glitches on Windows 10 guest

To enable the Hugepages and to allocate 4096, i only follow the Debian Wiki like i said. And concerning the VM, i only add in the .xml :
"<memoryBacking>
         <hugepages/>
</memoryBacking>"

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 12:05 PM, Berillions <berillions gmail com> wrote:
You're right, I badly understood the use of Hugepage.

Like you say, 4096 is enough to use 4GB in my VM but unfortunatly with this, i still have freeze, corruption in the VM ...

In resume :
- 4096 Hugepages + 2GB VM = good
- 4096 Hugepages + 4GB VM = bad

Ok, dumb question... are you actually using hugepages for the VM or just allocating them on the side?  Because, 4096 hugepages = 8GB, with a 2GB VM you're not squeezing the host too badly, but a 4GB VM is obviously going to leave nothing for the host.  You do actually need to configure the VM to use the hugepages you allocate.  Show your work.