[vfio-users] Win10 VM hangs qemu with a kernel paging request error at shutdown

Hi,

I use qemu and libvirt and successfully patch through my GTX 770 to my
windows 10 VM. But it has the weird issue that everytime I shut the VM
down, I get an error in dmesg and my qemu/libvirt totally locks up until
I forcefully reboot the host computer.
My libvirt VM conf is the following:
https://paste.ee/p/Ictxq

The dmesg error is this one:
https://paste.ee/p/B29Mh

What causes this and how can I maybe fix that issue?

Thanks in advance
Nicholas