Re: [vfio-users] [help] 2 identical GPUs in Arch

@sL1pKn07 SpinFlo

I've started working on this again and will hopefully be able to finish it today.  The script
that runs successfully prevents my 2nd gpu from binding to the nvidia driver.  When I do:
dmesg | grep -i vfio, it only shows that the driver has loaded but doesn't indicate that
anything is bound to it.

You said that there were zero configurations involving modprobe.  Does this include
vfio vfio_iommu_type1 vfio_pci
vfio_virqfd