[vfio-users] passthrough VGA for widespread use?

Jonathan Scruggs j.scruggs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 10:08:28 UTC 2016

I have no lag. The patches make the keyboard/mouse directly available on
the guest as a real device. This way I have one keyboard and mouse for both
host and guest. The technical bit is that the input buffers are forwarded
to the guest. Synergy is nice but there is lag with that. These patches are
real time! I play the latest AAA games too. I haven't noticed anything. It
doesn't hurt to try. I can post my libvirt config if need be. I'll need to
get the git address of the latest version.

Jon