[vfio-users] passthrough VGA for widespread use?

Jonathan Scruggs j.scruggs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 10:27:44 UTC 2016

Rokas,

Gerd is the maker of the patches and I suggested something like this
because I use a cheap and dirty program that I wrote to switch monitor
inputs via i2c bus over the hdmi cable directly. I have a monitor with two
hdmi inputs so I switch between them. He's thinking of adding that later.
Currently you need to do something like autohotkey or manually switch the
monitor over.

Jon