Re: [vfio-users] Distinguishing Logical and HT Cores, Cpu-latencies Script Results

Run "virsh capabilities" and look for <cpus> tag. It lists core siblings. Its what you are looking for right? For me this script also is little inconclusive, however seems like libvirt lists siblings right as i cant pin one core to two physical cores that are not siblings.