[vfio-users] hypervisor enlightenments in upstream qemu

Eddie Yen missile0407 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 05:51:44 UTC 2016

I used to pass-through my GTX980 into Windows 10 guest with this command:

-cpu host,hv_time,hv_relaxed,hv_vapic,hv_spinlocks=0x1fff,kvm=off,hv_vendor_id=AKVM

To verify Hyper-V functions works or not, the easiest way is running games
or benchmarks, especially online games or others that heavy CPU usage.
And it's easily got feeling on FPS, score and UX (User Experience) between
Hyper-V and non-Hyper-V.