Re: [vfio-users] hypervisor enlightenments in upstream qemu

I used to pass-through my GTX980 into Windows 10 guest with this command:

-cpu host,hv_time,hv_relaxed,hv_vapic,hv_spinlocks=0x1fff,kvm=off,hv_vendor_id=AKVM

To verify Hyper-V functions works or not, the easiest way is running games or benchmarks, especially online games or others that heavy CPU usage.
And it's easily got feeling on FPS, score and UX (User Experience) between Hyper-V and non-Hyper-V.

Hello,

I finally got around to this and it seems to work on my Windows 10
installation (didn't have to do a fresh install). Passing through
nvidia gtx 970.  My question is, how can we verify enlightenments
working on Windows 10? Also, is there any benefit do this?

Doug