[vfio-users] Patching qemu from fedora-virt-preview repo ?

thibaut noah thibaut.noah at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 12:21:16 UTC 2016

Bumping this, indeed qemu wasn't installed, don't see why the system will
use something that wasn't used before but ok.

Currently looking for the source rpm of qemu 2.5 which is not available on
fedora (even on fedora-virt-preview, which is weird considering the package
is), if someone who got the source could give me a link or something i
would appreciate it.
Thanks