Re: [vfio-users] Patching qemu from fedora-virt-preview repo ?

On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 5:21 AM, thibaut noah <thibaut noah gmail com> wrote:
Bumping this, indeed qemu wasn't installed, don't see why the system will use something that wasn't used before but ok.

Currently looking for the source rpm of qemu 2.5 which is not available on fedora (even on fedora-virt-preview, which is weird considering the package is), if someone who got the source could give me a link or something i would appreciate it.

I believe the virt-preview repo is just a rebuild from the rawhide srpm.  You can find the builds here:

 http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=3685

I'd guess this is the one you want:

https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//packages/qemu/2.5.0/8.fc24/src/qemu-2.5.0-8.fc24.src.rpm