Re: [vfio-users] Win10 guest stops responding. How to debug?

I can confirm Guillaumes problems with a Win10 guest using virtio-scsi and virtio-win-drivers in version 0.1.112 and 0.1.113. Has been working for hours or even days after the driver update, but suddenly only minutes after each (re)boot has finished, all processes that need disk access start hanging. Once started, my webbased podcast player could have kept streaming a podcast without problems for hours (or two to be exact), but I couldn't access the tab in firefox anymore.

Version 0.1.110 works for me.

Regards,
Marcel