Re: [vfio-users] Wiki account

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 7:18 PM, Jonas Lindgren <jonas lindgren gmail com> wrote:
I'd like a editor account for the libvirt.org wiki, I ran into a couple of snags that I'd like to help others avoid.  'Jonas' as my username would be good.

Appreciate the interest, but this is the wrong list to request a libvirt.org wiki account.  You'll want to ask on  libvir-list redhat com.  Thanks,

Alex