[vfio-users] Network Interaces not listed in Virt-manager Network Interaces Tab

I'm using Fedora 23 with the virt-preview repo.  I'd like to create a bridge with eno1 (host ethernet) in virt-manager so that I'll be able to use Synergy.  Unfortunately, eno1 isn't listed and I don't see anyway to add it in the gui.  I've googled the problem and didn't find that any solutions.  The only options available are lo and virbr0-nic.  I checked ip addr and they're both set to DOWN, so I'm not sure why they're listed but eno1 isn't.  Any clarification you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Best,
David K