Re: [vfio-users] vfio-pci disable_vga but still t rying to switch....

On Sat, Mar 12, 2016 at 8:13 AM, Quentin Deldycke <quentindeldycke gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

I wanted to disable CSM on my computer (asrock extreme 6)

Let's start here, what do you hope to accomplish by disabling CSM on the host system?  Host CSM/VGA usage has no bearing on the vfio-pci.disable_vga parameter.  That option simply disables VGA space access to the device through vfio and therefore opts out of VGA arbitration.  Perhaps you're reading more into the option than is necessary.  Thanks,

Alex