Re: [vfio-users] vfio-pci disable_vga but still t rying to switch....

Hello,

I want to be able to use:

My problem is that when i boot, the vga arb is making the combo intel / old radeon buggy: no dri2, so no dri-prime also. I wanted to avoid i915 patch... But this state is present even before the vm is booted (note that it use ovmf pure efi).

I made quite a lot of tries. and it seems the intel card can't boot on uefi. (when i disable csm or move csm to uefi only, the intel card simply disapear from lspci (and thus, the r9 is used)

--
Deldycke Quentin