[vfio-users] GPU passthrough + emulated VGA

Dear List,

Is it possible to have GPU passed through to the guest without disabling emulated (std or QXL) VGA card?

I'm trying to find a way to have a passed through GPU as the primary GPU and clone the screen to the emulated GPU, so I can connect remotely and see a copy of what is displayed on the primary monitor. Is it possible at all?

Any suggestions and ideas will be much appreciated.

Best regards,
Kuba