Re: [vfio-users] vfio-pci disable_vga but still t rying to switch....

aw: you can't use one card on guest and one on host? One of my card is not uefi ready i think. Is it possibly that it makes it fails?

Samuel: I enable it. and using this mode, the bios starts on all cards, but just after it switch to the r9.  on screen , the output is same as the first line. Xorg does not start.

kuba: I think you answered to the wrong mail.

--
Deldycke Quentin