Re: [vfio-users] GPU passthrough + emulated VGA

IME, as NVIDIA, you need to remove emulated VGA after installed driver, otherwise will get BSOD if you're using Windows 7. Same as Windows 10.
Also, even can get together, emulated VGA will be disable automatically with error on Windows 7.
(I got only one time that make success to let them both work. Even so, you can't get any graphic acceleration in emulated VGA.)

It still better to do remote control by using TightVNC, TeamViewer or sth.

Dear List,

Is it possible to have GPU passed through to the guest without disabling emulated (std or QXL) VGA card?

I'm trying to find a way to have a passed through GPU as the primary GPU and clone the screen to the emulated GPU, so I can connect remotely and see a copy of what is displayed on the primary monitor. Is it possible at all?

Any suggestions and ideas will be much appreciated.

Best regards,
Kuba