Re: [vfio-users] [help] 2 identical GPUs in Arch [UPDATE]

By going through the process in Fedora, I found out that there was actually no problem with your method for arch - it actually worked.  It turns out that windows iso was corrupt.  Once I started using Fedora, I decided that I'd stick with it.