Re: [vfio-users] Small patch for those that have nVidia cards and want to easily use LibVirt.

I'm on Gentoo so it's easy to add patches to an ebuild -- just drop then in a certain folder and the ebuild adds them so it's just reinstalling. As Alex said and what I said in my email, the custom command line args section is not good to do and his way with the script or my patch avoids that. To me the patch is easier and I have the HyperV stuff in the XML file.

-Jon