[vfio-users] [help] Pci passthrough - I've probably done something really obvious wrong

Matthew Wolffsohn mwolfie at protonmail.com
Sat Mar 19 15:21:37 UTC 2016

Oh my goodness! I've removed rombar=0 and voila! (Strangely even with other configurations it's failed before but I must have been doing something else wrong. It's not worth questioning it now :P.)

Cheers Alex, you're a lifesaver.

-Matthew

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com), Swiss-based encrypted email.