Re: [vfio-users] Single GPU Passthrough

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 2:39 AM, Eddie Yen <missile0407 gmail com> wrote:
That's a good news! I'm exciting about waiting for KVMGT, too.

For direct IGD assignment: You'll need to use remote access
Silly question, is that mean host or guest?
Also I heard about QEMU GTK(or VNC) may support KVMGT, that means it possible in IGD passthrough?

Typically a server running in the guest, but you can also setup secondary mode with a duplicated display across the emulated graphics, it takes a performance penalty though.  vGPU output will be different, hopefully it will more closely resemble emulated graphics, we'll see.